Q: Wont drive forward or reverse 2007 Ford Focus

My car will start without the clutch being engaged. But it will not dive forward or in reverse. It seems stuck in gear. By breaks are also spongy and one of my tires want to drag while the others break and roll freely.

Hello - there could be a problem with either or both your shifter cables to the transmission, as well as the clutch linkage (check fluid first for this). One or more of your brakes is sticking as well, causing the "drag" you have noticed. I would recommend a clutch and shifter inspection and a brake system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.