Q: 2006 Ford Fusion anti theft light is on and it’s the only thing that comes on when trying to start car

2006 Ford Fusion anti theft light is on and it’s the only thing that comes on when trying to start car. Could it be the battery?

If the theft light is only light coming on then you may have a theft system issue. Try to jump start the battery to see if it helps? If not then you will need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to check the car for you.

3. 2006 Ford Fusion anti theft light is on and it’s the only thing that comes on when trying to start car