Q: Clicking sound when the car is slowing down or stopping

asked by on July 16, 2017

There is a clicking sound when car slows down or is about to stop It sounds like it's underneath the driver side

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello there. In most cases when you hear a repeating clicking sound as you brake, it is likely coming from one of three sources. First, it could be a wheel bearing that is wearing out. Second, it might be a warped brake rotor or a sign that brake pads are wearing out and need to be replaced. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection to determine where the noise is coming from and recommend the right repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr