Q: Clicking noise is much louder when accelerating. What's could that sound be?

So I have a Saturn that making a clicking noise. The noise is loud when I accelerate. I have replaced the lifters and the clicking sound is still present. What could it be.

The clicking sound may possibly be rocker arms that may need to be adjusted. When these are incorrectly adjusted or too loose, this causes a bit of play in between the rocker arm and the valve spring. As the engine RPM’s increase, this clicking sound will increase proportionately. This is especially noticeable if the motor is low on oil or the oil is not properly circulating up to the cylinder head. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.

3. Clicking noise is much louder when accelerating. What's could that sound be?