Q: Brake Light on, ABS light on, speedometer to zero and temperature some to zero. This problem sometimes occur and it's not usual.

I have Toyota Camry 2009 model but most the time the ABS light on, break light on, speedometer not working and some time temperature not reading or not working properly. This problem occurs most of the time but not usual. Please help me.

Thank you

Temesgen

A: Hello. Sounds like you have multiple proble...

Hello. Sounds like you have multiple problems. Check fuses first of course, then check the brake light switch, are brake lights coming on when you press the pedal? Get the problem codes from the ABS system - it's possible there is a wheel speed sensor failure that could cause ABS/brake light warning and speedometer failure.

The temperature gauge malfunction is likely a failing sensor on the engine (this is usually a separate temp sensor from the one going to the engine computer). Most auto parts stores will read the codes for you for free. I would recommend having a Check Engine Light is On Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose these problems, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost for repairs.