Q: P260F code

What needs to be replaced to fix the P260F code on a 2007 ford edge

Unfortunately, I cannot give you an answer as to what exact part to change. Code P260F relates to the evaporative system. Simply put, gas fumes from the fuel tank have to be burned away. These fumes are vented forward to the engine via a charcoal canister, valves, and hoses. The gas cap is also part of the system to maintain proper pressure in the fuel tank and evap system. It could be as simple as a bad gas cap, or as complex as the entire fuel tank requiring replacement. Have a certified technician look into the evap fault code to find the exact cause.