Q: Serpentine belt came off so I need the diagram so I can put it back on

asked by on February 22, 2017

I have told you just what I need thank you

Serpentine/Drive Belt Replacement $95.44 - $301.27 Get a Quote

Here is a good diagram of your serpentine belt. If your belt came off on its own then you most likely have a bad belt tensioner and need to replace it.

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The drive belt routing diagram is listed on the vehicle itself. There will be a sticker in the engine compartment either on the frame next to the radiator, or on the roof of the hood. If for some reason the sticker is missing from those locations, check inside of your owners manual, or perform a simple Google search as we do not have diagrams available for your vehicle at this time. For any further help installing the belt, contact our service department.