Q: Hi Carlos,

So my Question for you is my 328 xi (07) is leaking oil from the oil filter housing unit. Will that be the reason the car is making a funny sound? Oil filter Case?

Your engine can make sounds due to the low oil level. I would recommend having the oil filter housing gasket replaced by a qualified professional. Doing this will keep all the oil inside your engine that it needs. This will also help keep your garage/driveway clean and prolong the life of your vehicle. Consider YourMechanic for this service as house calls are provideds.