Q: My 2014 ford Taurus won't start. Replaced battery and fuel pump. Idk what's wrong please help

Car would turn over when starting it. Then after a few seconds it would groggle down and shut off. Replaced the battery and fuel pump yesterday and still nothing.

If the car is starting but the problem is immediate stalling typical causes for such immediate stalling are a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty engine coolant temperature switch/sensor (typically at cold start only), faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or pump circuit), contaminated or old gasoline, defective throttle position sensor, faulty idle air control valve, leaks in the EGR system, intake vacuum leaks, and so forth. If you request an engine stalling diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.