Q: What else should I do?

Diagnosed: Too many misfires within the first 1000 reps from cylinder #3 . I changed the spark plugs and coil packs but my check engine light continues to stay on.

The fuel injectors on this engine can intermittent stick causing a misfire. The fix is to replace the injector for the cylinder having the problem. This is from a carbon build up in the injector pintle. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and replace the number three injector and clear the codes in the computer. You may also want to try to add fuel injector cleaner to fuel tank on a regular basis to keep the injectors clean.

3. Q: What else should I do?