Q: I am looking for torque specs on front upper and lower strut bolts as well as sway bar linkage nut, not tie rod.

Installing a leveling kit on my silverado. I need the torque specs for front upper and lower strut bolts as well as specs for the sway bar linkage nut?

Usually these bolts can be tightened very snugly by hand and be just fine. Almost as tight as you can but not quite. If you do not have the feel for this particular tightening method, the torque specs are likely available in a factory service manual. Normally, you could get a Chilton or Haynes manual to find this information but I believe the vehicle has to be out for 3 years before they make a book for it. Otherwise, I would recommend consulting with your local dealership as they should likely have the specs for the newer models on hand.

3. I am looking for torque specs on front upper and lower strut bolts as well as sway bar linkage nut, not tie rod.