Q: Car loses power, Check Engine Light is on, codes for EVAP system leak

asked by on October 30, 2016

Car was on E went to fill it up with gas and wouldnt restart. the battery light and oil light kept coming on. i gave the car some gas and it was fine. Next day car loss power again, with same lights coming on. went to get battery checked and it was bad , so i replaced with new battery. the next day it died again but drove fine on hwy but when off it loses power. The check engine light is on and when it loses power the battery and oil light come on. Went to get check engine light check and autozone come up with evap emission system purge vapor line restricted, 02 sensor signal biased and evap emission system small leak. there is a recall for tcm module on these models ..could that be it or what?