Q: Hi, Have a 2002 Vauxhall Corsa. Installed a brand new crank angle sensor and now oil is leak from the area. Would you know why?

Hi, Have a 2002 Vauxhall Corsa. Installed a brand new crank angle sensor and now oil is leak from the area. Would you know why?

You may have damaged the mounting O-ring seal on the sensor was torn when installing. Remove the sensor and then check the seal O-ring to see if it got damaged and replace as needed. Make sure to lube the seal before trying to reinstall the sensor.

3. Hi, Have a 2002 Vauxhall Corsa. Installed a brand new crank angle sensor and now oil is leak from the area. Would you know why?