Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

i replaced the starter on my car still no crank checked fuses relays and neutral safety switch car has power and starter clicks when engaging to start.. if i put jumper cables from positive post to hot post at fuse block and ground post to block car starts with no problem.. what would be cause of that?

This may be related to a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

3. Clicking sound when turning over.