Q: Feeling a jerk when shifting from park to drive I already replaced the rear end mounting bushing twice do you have any idea

Feeling a jerk when shifting from park to drive I had the rear end mounting bushing replaced

Hello there. The jerk when shifting from park to drive is a common problem with your 2006 Cadillac CTS. The most common causes are the engine mounts or the transmission mounts. Your vehicle has several engine mounts and transmission mounts. To determine which of these is faulty, it will need to be diagnosed properly. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect the jerking shift issue to verify the fault and have this resolved.

3. Feeling a jerk when shifting from park to drive I already replaced the rear end mounting bushing twice do you have any idea