Q: code reader -engine coolant flow low/performance

audi A4 fsi 2012 automatic......reader codes come up 17789-P00B AND 16986-P00B engine coolant flow low/performance ...car EPC light uo, aswell as restricted speed to 4000RPM, ESSENTIALLY INTO SAFE MODE..secondary water pump has been replaced by garage, still no luck, same reader codes......any idea on what issue may be........car has been regularly AUDI SERVICED and only done 37,000 miles!! any help appreciated thx

Hello. The trouble codes you have listed do not appear to be in the typical format for automotive trouble codes. Trouble codes are listed with a letter P followed by four digits. If your EPC light is on that indicates that the computer has detected an issue with the vehicle’s electronic throttle control system. This is likely the reason why your vehicle is in reduced power mode. Common causes for this light are a faulty throttle body or an issue with the throttle body circuit. If you are unsure of the trouble codes, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, visit your location to diagnose the issue.