Q: Faint white smoke coming from rear, right side of engine on passenger side. Car is not over heating.

HI there, I noticed my car has had a very faint white smoke that comes for the back right side of my engine on the passenger side. My car is not over heating and I have checked the coolant and oil and both are fine. I have noticed a slight burning smell. Any info or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Hi there. There are a few possible sources of this smoke issue ranging from a small exhaust leak to a minor oil leak or fluid leak that is dripping on the exhaust manifold. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an engine is smoking inspection to determine the root source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. Faint white smoke coming from rear, right side of engine on passenger side. Car is not over heating.