Q: Faint white smoke coming from rear, right side of engine on passenger side. Car is not over heating.

asked by on August 02, 2017

HI there, I noticed my car has had a very faint white smoke that comes for the back right side of my engine on the passenger side. My car is not over heating and I have checked the coolant and oil and both are fine. I have noticed a slight burning smell. Any info or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Smoke from engine or exhaust Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. There are a few possible sources of this smoke issue ranging from a small exhaust leak to a minor oil leak or fluid leak that is dripping on the exhaust manifold. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an engine is smoking inspection to determine the root source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.