Q: Security system won't let car start

I changed the starter, and now my security system won't let my car start.

A: I strongly suggest allowing a technician to...

I strongly suggest allowing a technician to inspect the vehicle's electrical system as it may simply be wire out of place or a blown fuse causing the vehicle not to start. When immobilizer systems become problematic usually immobilizer components themselves will only require reprogramming and rarely have to be replaced. However 90% of immobilizer system repair and reprogramming must be performed with specialized computerized equipment that is only available at the dealer.