Q: Air conditioner blowing hot air

My air conditioning isn't working. It's blowing hot air.

A: Your air conditioning issue is most likely ...

Your air conditioning issue is most likely due to a low refrigerant level in the system. Over time, the refrigerant will slowly leak out. You won’t be able to notice it because it’s a gas; you will only notice when your air conditioning does not work.

There is also a chance that a component in the system has failed, causing the refrigerant to leak out. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come to you and check your air conditioning system for leaks, and recharge your refrigerant, so your air conditioning will work again.