Q: Blinker bulb lights but doesn't blink

The driver side blinkers on the front and the back do not blink. The bulbs do still illuminate when the lights are on​. But when I try to use blinker it does nothing and the blinker light in the dash is on solid

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like a bad turn signal flasher. The flasher unit is an electrical unit that is usually located under the hood and is wired with the turn signal lights. This flasher sends short intermittent bursts of power to the turn signals by interrupting and completing an electrical circuit intermittently to create the flashing you are accustomed to seeing when the turn signal light is activated. When this flasher becomes faulty, you may notice the turn signal lights remaining solid or in some cases flashing very rapidly. In either case this usually indicates the flasher has failed. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace.

3. Blinker bulb lights but doesn't blink