Q: I have a 2002 toyota camry LE engine wich i want to use on a 2004 toyota camry XLE .is my 02 toyota camry engine compatible ?

asked by on June 21, 2017

I have a 2002 toyota camry LE engine wich i want to use on a 2004 toyota camry XLE .is my 02 toyota camry engine compatible ?

Hi there. Assuming that both engines are the same size, the compatibility of "fitting" should be OK. However, since this is a service we don’t offer, we’re not best suited to provide the best advice on this. I can tell you that a common problem have with replacing motors is communication with the ECU. In most cases, it will require reprogramming by a specialist in order for all the systems to work correctly.