Q: Makes a popping noice and blows out white smoke real bad. I don't know what the issue is. Any ideas?

Stopped and got fue km about 2 3 miles down the road the truck started popping and smoking with no power bogged down real bad

Hi there. It seems that there could be a head gasket or intake manifold gasket is leaking causing coolant to enter the combustion chamber make the white smoke and the engine to have a popping noise. Also, since you have gotten fuel and about 2 to 3 miles later the engine starts to act up, then it is possible that the fuel you have gotten could have had lots of water in it. Watered down fuel will cause the engine to stumble, misfire, and produce a white smoke. If you need further assistance with your engine having a loss of power, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Makes a popping noice and blows out white smoke real bad. I don't know what the issue is. Any ideas?