Q: low oil service sign, I checked it, it had none. So I put 3 quarts, some came out and started smoking can I drive it for 2 miles

My oil light came on for the low oil pressure. I checked, and it has none. So I added 3 quarts after its been driven so everything was still hot. Some came out, and started smoking. But maybe that's because some oil got on the hot parts. I checked the stick, it's maybe an inch over. I know I need to drain some oil out. But I need to take it to my father to do so. It's maybe a mile up the road, can I drive it there since it's a very short distance? Or will my car instantly mess up?

This is a case where you may be better off calling the tow truck. It will cost a bit, but if there is something seriously wrong you may make a complete wreck of your engine by driving. When the engine oil level is too high, the crankshaft dips into the oil and churns it up into a foam. The foam will not be as effective at lubricating your engine as the liquid oil and when the oil pressure is low, it doesn’t take much driving to do a lot of damage. Once you get the car to a safe place, you can contact Your Mechanic to have it checked out. they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your oil pressure problem and let you know what needs to be done.

3. low oil service sign, I checked it, it had none. So I put 3 quarts, some came out and started smoking can I drive it for 2 miles