Headlights not turning on kia v6-3.3l headlights sorento ...

Q: Headlights not turning on

asked by on March 16, 2016

The headlights in my vehicle will not turn on.

The headlights on these vehicles are controlled by the lighting control module on the left side of the dash. This module is controlled by the light switch which tells it to turn on or off. The control switch will need to be verified to see if it is turning on the module and activating the headlights. The high low relays and fuses may be the fault in this case. I recommend you seek a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and see why your headlights do not work.