Q: Started idling rough then stalling at traffic lights after about 20 minutes of driving. Replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, and spark plugs.

Starting idling rough and shutting off after driving for around 20 mintues or more. Car would start straight after turning off. I replaced the fuel filter and fuel pump but now the car will not start at all. The pump is pumping but lines are not pressuring good. I replaced spark plugs as car would not turn over after getting fuel into the lines.. the car cranks but does not turn over at all. Can smell fuel while trying to turn car over. Would appreicate any help thanks.

Try flushing out the fuel system with a fuel treatment. You may have to remove the supply fuel line and blow out the line with air pressure to clean out what could be blocking the line. Check all of the fuel lines and make sure that they have no dents in them and see if they are not leaking. A leak in the fuel lines will cause the fuel pressure to drop as there is air being drawn into the fuel system. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Started idling rough then stalling at traffic lights after about 20 minutes of driving. Replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, and spark plugs.