Q: Ford F150 shakes when pressing gas

for the past few days my truck has been shaking pretty hard when I press on the gas to accelerate especially going up a hill, I commute to work 25 miles a day on the interstate and when I get off the interstate and hit a certain speed and try to accelerate it shakes very bad and I'm not sure what it is

If you are getting a check engine light coming on and flashing of the light when problem is happening. I would recommend having the engine computer scanned to see if you have misfire codes or codes to the intake manifold runner controls not operating correctly. Either one can cause the symptoms you describe. A misfire may be a shorted plug or plug wire. The intake runner controls may stick in the wrong position causing lack of power.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr