Q: How do I operate the Speed Dependent wipers?

How do I operate the Speed Dependent wipers?

If your car is equipped with Speed Dependent wipers (these are optional equipment), you have the ability to turn them to intermittent, and then let them be – they’ll automatically speed up with your vehicle, and then slow down when your car does. Here’s how they work:

1. Turn the wipers to any of the intermittent settings except the slowest (the first notch after turning the knob on the wiper lever).

2. The wipers will come on.

3. As your car speeds up on the road, the speed of the wipers will increase.

4. As you slow down, the wiper speed will decrease.

5. You can turn the wipers to Low or High to disable speed sensitivity.

6. Turn the wipers off when the precipitation stops.