Q: my 4runner has no power pulling hills?

my 2000 Toyota 4 runner has no power when pulling hills. It gears down and starts to miss. we Have changed the fuel filter, fuel pump, EGR senser, O2 senser, muffler, and checked the engen pursure, air filter. oil, and oil filter still dose the same thing. It is not setting any codes eighter. THANK YOU MARSHA

Hi Marsha. Has the timing belt been recently serviced? If so, did the concern start after this service? The timing belt may be incorrectly set. However, if the timing belt has not been recently serviced there are other possible reasons for your concern. Using a scan tool that provides data, what is the airflow measurements at idle and when under loads? What is the short term and long term fuel trims? What does the throttle position sensor read at idle and under load? What are the readings from the O2 sensors? What are the transmission readings while under load going up hill? I could go on and on checking data searching for a lead for your concern. If a reading is out of normal specifications, that is where I would begin testing. For example, if the air flow meter is showing 5 grams/second while going uphill we know this reading is out of specification because it normally reads between 4 & 5 grams/second at idle and I would begin testing this circuit. And, if the transmission solenoids were indicating an upshift instead of a downshift, I would test this circuit for faults. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car has no power inspection.