Q: Are engine light keeps coming on for a year EGR cooler and EGR valve replaced EGR valve replaced twice light still coming on

asked by on September 28, 2017

The green engine light keeps coming on for a year and a half we replace the EGR cooler in the EGR valve need your valve has been replaced twice green light still keeps coming on and we have no power until the truck warms up I have to warm it up every morning for 20 minutes or it won't go up hill

My car has 180,000.00 miles My car has a manual transmission.

You will need to have system scanned for codes first and repair any received codes first. The exhaust pressure sensor may not be reading correctly and would cause the problem you are talking about. Make sure any other codes are repaired first.