Q: Oil consumption is very high ,after oil service if we drive for 500 km indicates oil level low top up 2011 Audi A4 Turbo

My car oil consumption is very high can you describe it why? And rear silencer become black in color ,when ever i do oil service and if i drive for 600km it indicates oil level low why it is like that

Hello - oil consumption is, for some reason, higher on this specific engine than on other 4 cylinder engines, turbocharged or not. Typical oil consumption is approximately 1 quart per 1500 miles. If you have blue exhaust smoke on an on-going basis, the turbocharger seals may have failed and will require a rebuild of the turbocharger. The low oil level warning is for your protection to avoid engine damage. Make sure that the oil level is correct after an oil change service - check it before leaving the facility. It has happened that not enough oil was put in the engine. If these checks are not satisfactory, I would recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Oil consumption is very high ,after oil service if we drive for 500 km indicates oil level low top up 2011 Audi A4 Turbo