Q: Electrical problems with driver's side window and door locks.

asked by on December 28, 2015

The driver's side window will not go down. Also, both side doors will not open electronically, only manually.

Windows Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

It is likely that the drivers side window and lock switch has failed. If this module fails you can have numerous concerns related to the power windows and power locks. I would enlist the help of a mechanic to check the drivers door window switch and confirm whether it has failed or not so your windows and door locks will be functional again.