Can I add radiator fan? overheating 2011 fans grand carav...

Q: Can I add radiator fan?

asked by on July 18, 2016

I want my car to run cooler

The engine compartment of a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan is not as big as older vans used to be. As a result, fitting an auxiliary fan to your radiator in an effort to make it run cooler might be difficult. If you’re looking for the engine to run cooler, it is advisable to diagnose and fix what’s actually causing the engine to overheat or run hotter than it should. This could be a multitude of issues, from water pump, to air in the coolant lines.