Q: Power steering pump leaking

My power steering pump is leaking and my truck is making a funny noise when I turn.

If your power steering pump is leaking, that would be the cause of the noise you are hearing. Since a leak exists in the system, the fluid level is likely low. Hydraulic systems depend on an exact amount of fluid in order to function properly. I would recommend having your power steering pump replaced by a qualified technician in order to have your power steering system functioning properly again. It is also a good idea to replace your serpentine belt during this repair as it will have to be removed in the process of replacing the power steering pump. It is also a good idea to have your pump replaced as soon as possible as power steering problems can be potential safety issues.

3. Power steering pump leaking