Q: Jeep Wrangler no crank no start

I checked the EBL fuse and some other fuses and put them back to their place, after that ABS and electric lights shows up on dash and it won't start

Hi there:

There are some very rare instances where an ABS sensor failure will trigger an OBD-II error code that disables the ignition timing system until it’s repaired. However, more times than not, a no starting issue is caused by an electrical connection within the ignition system; such as the crankshaft position sensor that is faulty. There are several issues that could be causing your Jeep to not start, so it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. Jeep Wrangler no crank no start