Q: My aura shakes when it starts saying "service traction" what is it?

asked by on May 13, 2017

When I'm in park the engine light turns on and it says "service traction" and the car shakes a little. When I start to accelerate it goes away but the engine light stays on

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. At this point there are a lot of possible causes for your vehicle’s symptoms. To gather more information, we need to start with having the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. This can be done at most automotive parts stores, or by a technician equipped with a scan tool. From there, we can gather the information from the computer regarding what issues are causing the warning lights. We can then use that information to narrow down the possibilities. You may be having issues with the fuel supply, with an air sensor, with your ignition system, or several other components. Only further testing will tell. For more diagnostic and repair help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr