Q: I replaced the master air flow sensor and throttle sensor on my 2001 Chevrolet, there no service light on, but cut off

I replaced the master air flow sensor and throttle position sensor, continue to cut off. There's no service light on , I had a tune up ,

Hi Sarah. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several things that can cause an engine to start then shut off quickly. Some of the most common items include a fuel system restriction (caused by either dirty components like fuel injectors or a throttle body) or lack of fuel pressure (caused by clogged fuel pump pickup, damaged pump or dirty filters in most cases). There are several variables that we don’t know about your car, so in order to correctly diagnose this problem, an on-site inspection would be required.