my 1994 saturn SL1 is stalling sl1 saturn 1994 l4-1.9l st...

Q: my 1994 saturn SL1 is stalling

asked by on June 02, 2017

my 1994 saturn SL1 is stalling when driving

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are so many different reasons why the vehicle would stall, it is impossible to say what the issue is without an inspection. If you have not scanned the vehicle for diagnostic codes, you will want to do so. Use any codes present to help direct you towards the issue. If you cannot scan the codes, or if there are no codes, you have to inspect the vehicle step by step. You will want to start with the three main factors: fuel, air, and spark. If you are having an electrical issue, you will want to focus in your sensors, alternator, and battery. For more help with an inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.