Q: how long can it take to change valve cover gaskets on 2003 Lincoln aviator 4.6litre

Just trying to figure out how long this should take to change

Hi there. The book time calls for approximately 3.5 hours to complete the replacement of both valve cover gaskets. But this will vary by mechanic, but this is the average book time. If you need to have them replaced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to replace the valve cover gaskets for you.

3. how long can it take to change valve cover gaskets on 2003 Lincoln aviator 4.6litre