Q: Help? - 2003 Honda Civic

So I had a fuel pump problem my car would start and everything would turn on expect it would wanna turn off on me or it would lag on acelleration with the bad fuel pump. Once I found a mechanic to fix it i made him replace the pump only . So after that everything was working like new again then I went to work lefted it parked outside . Then the next morning I went to go check up on it and it would start. It wants to start but it just can't . I checked the battery it wasn't that charged so I went to go charge it and it still won't turn on . Any help what it can be ?

This may be related to several different things. It would be best to hook the car up to a scanner to diagnose using the trouble codes that would have registered in the car’s computer (you should have a Check Engine Light on in your dash). These will help to narrow down the focus on things to inspect. Since you can’t get the car going, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and inspect your non-starting issue.