Q: My pacifica runs and drives only reverse when i shift it to drive dies quickly . But you can shift it to reverse and neutral

My pacifica runs and drives only reverse when i shift it to drive dies quickly . But you can shift it to reverse and neutral and runs all day but when you shift to drive dies

This is an internal problem with the transmission and may be a valve body or leaking internal seal. The problem is the transmission leaking pressure internally, and when you put it in drive, the transmission is trying to go into reverse and drive at the same time causing the transmission to stall the engine. Have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, scan the computer to see if a code is received that will help detect the cause. They will be able to diagnose your stalling issue, and any other problem you are having, so that a proper repair can be made.

3. My pacifica runs and drives only reverse when i shift it to drive dies quickly . But you can shift it to reverse and neutral