Q: how to tell if your car have dual climate control?

I would like to convert my car into having auto headlights how to tell if your car have dual climate control?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Conversion kits for the headlights can be purchased and installed. It involves hooking up a photocell to indicate to the switch when there is a need for headlights. From there you have to replace the switch so that it will understand the signal from the photocell. All of the needed components should come with a good conversion kit. In regards to you dual climate control system, you would know that you had one if you would be able to control the left and right sides of the car independently. If you do not have two separate temperature readings and separate sets of controls on each side of the dash board, then you do not have a dual climate control. For help with any issues with your headlights, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. how to tell if your car have dual climate control?