Q: Replaced subframe. Vibration and noise during acceleration. Could it be the inner CV joint / axle?

Replaced subframe. Vibration and noise when accelerating/in motion. Possibly cv joint/axle? The subframe was a recall. Not axle? Could bad subframe break have been the ultimate cause of deteriorated CV joints?

Hi there. The vibration and noise upon acceleration could possibly be an inner CV wobble, as the result of excessive play in the inner CV joint. A broken subframe may have caused the wear. Replacing the subframe and having the engine and transmission out of alignment could have the same vibration and noise result. If you would like to have this done, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the vibration and noise in person and follow through with repairs.

3. Replaced subframe. Vibration and noise during acceleration. Could it be the inner CV joint / axle?