Q: What maintenace is needed when I reach 128,000 mile mark

What Maintenance is needed when I reach 128,000 miles and how much should it cost?

Maintenance intervals for your vehicle are stated in 5,000 to 10,000 mile intervals. Looking at the just past 120,000 mile schedule for your vehicle, this is what should have been done and if done, you would presently be up to date. In addition to the following list, though, at 120,000 all basic vehicle systems, and fluid levels should have been inspected and repairs or fluid additions be made as needed. At 120,000 miles, the air cleaner, a/c cabin filter, brake fluid, engine oil and filter, and sparks plugs ALL should have been changed. Previously, at 100,000 miles the engine coolant should have been changed and prior to that, at 90,000 miles, the timing belt should have been replaced. Obviously if those operations were not done, do them now. To obtain clear estimates of the costs involved in these services, please use the various links to all of the various services offered by YourMechanic at this link or, if more convenient, call Tel: 1-888-907-0182 for quotes and service. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. What maintenace is needed when I reach 128,000 mile mark