Q: My check engine light is on and I have a code P0401 in my 2010 Chrysler Town & Country

Engine light on with code P0401. The ERG valve has been changed. The ERG tube has been cleaned. The last mechanic stated to check solinoid, temp sensor but having a new ERG valve should rule those two out? Right? He also stated to check vacuum hoses but this model does not have them. And the wiring looks good. Where should I focus next?

Hello. Typically when you get this code it is because you have low flow in the EGR system. If the EGR valve is good and if the tube is clear then you either have a clog in the intake manifold or there is an issue with the exhaust system. If there is not enough exhaust pushing back from the exhaust then this will occur. If everything is clear then the the electrical system needs to be tested. If you are going to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why you are having an EGR system issue] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/exhaust-gas-recirculation-egr-valve-replacement

3. My check engine light is on and I have a code P0401 in my 2010 Chrysler Town & Country