Q: How much would it cost to replace front struts for a 2008 Honda Accord?

asked by on December 30, 2016

What's the cost to replace front struts

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the front struts.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

Front bumper is down, how to fix on highway

Hi Nina. Thanks for contacting us tonight. It really depends on what is actually damaged on the front bumper. If you've hit something, were involved in an accident, or the bumper simply fell off, you really should call your insurance...

Plate and dash lights wont turn off

I don't believe the 1996 car was using a lighting module yet, so you're in luck, all you are likely to need is a headlight switch replacement. Later cars used a lighting control module that made things way more complicated....

driver side window scratching

This type of problem is normally a failed window regulator. The window regulator is the mechanism that controls how the window goes up and down, and when it gets worn, can allow the window glass to come into contact with...

I have a 98 Honda Accord that is stuck in park and I cannot shift from park to drive. I tried to apply the pedal brake but nothing works.

Hi there. Check the neutral safety switch on the brake pedal and see if there is any voltage coming to and out of the switch when the contacts are closed (switch operated). If there is no power out of the...

2005 Cobalt CEL after code repair

Hello. A catalytic converter code can come up for many reasons, usually indicated by the specific trouble code. A catalytic converter code can point to a few different things. Depending on the code, a few common causes could be faulty...

Only when it's really hot outside the temperature gauge reaches almost about less then half way. Car won't start up again till coo

There may be 2 issues to deal with here. The inability of the engine to reach "normal operating temperature" (always the center of the gauge), indicates either a weak or failed thermostat, or a failed coolant temperature sending unit/coolant temp...

Bad control arm bushings--how to recognize

The control arm does what it says - it controls the wheel. There are two parts down and one part where the wheel is and it has a top and bottom. So if the bushings go bad, you get too...