Q: How much would it cost to replace front struts for a 2008 Honda Accord?

asked by on December 30, 2016

What's the cost to replace front struts

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the front struts.

Door lock not working

If none of the locks work manually, you're using the wrong key, or somehow the key has been damaged. A key from one Honda vehicle will easily slip into the lock cylinder of another, but then won't unlock the door....

Clutch blown out

With Acura cars, there are several common components that can have a catastrophic failure due to age. The igniter, ignition coil, main relay, and distributor rotors are all common components. When these components fail, they typically just stop working with...

Anti theft system won't let me use my car

You will need to try a different key. If the second key works then you need to replace the key that did not work. If the theft system still will not allow the engine to start then you need to...

My 08 scion xb vibrates at 55 mph

You did not specify the transmission you have but the problem sounds like an issue with the constant velocity inner joint. When these joints start to have problems with vibration they are known to exhibit problems under a load and...

There is a rattling noise coming from my exhaust when my car is idling.

Hello, the exhaust system noise can be created from a heat shield (light tin type sound). Rattling could be from a hanger which support the system. A muffler and catalytic convertor can internally make a rattle type noise. The vehicle...

Battery light

It is possible that the belt tensioner for this belt or belts has failed. If there is no tension on the Belt then it will not spend with the crankshaft pulley. I would recommend having your belt tension inspected by...

Won't start after fueling - 2008 Kia Rio5

Check for spark at the plugs when this occurs. If there is no spark, check for a bad crankshaft position sensor (heat failure), and also for a failed connection between your ignition key, which is part of the electronic path...

Car driving sluggishly and hesitating

Since this vehicle is a 1985 model, there may be more than one issue causing this problem. The hesitation and sluggishness that you are experiencing with your vehicle may involve fuel pressure or ignition system problems that these vehicles have...

Car not accelerating check engine light on

Hi Jesse. Thanks for contacting us today in regards to the issue with your Honda Accord. When a car will start but stall, it can be caused by a few different items, including an ignition system sensor (like crankshaft or...