Q: The slip indicator symbol comes on when I turn the key on.

I want to know if it is safe for me to drive it to the dealer, or should it be towed there.

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The slip indicator light is on when the traction control is malfunctioning. The vehicle is safe to drive to a local shop or to the dealership, but you will want to reframe from driving in conditions that will allow the traction control system. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your traction control system to see why the light is on.