Q: The slip indicator symbol comes on when I turn the key on.

I want to know if it is safe for me to drive it to the dealer, or should it be towed there.

Hi there. The slip indicator light is on when the traction control is malfunctioning. The vehicle is safe to drive to a local shop or to the dealership, but you will want to reframe from driving in conditions that will allow the traction control system. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your traction control system to see why the light is on.