Q: Smoke coming from under the hood.

There is smoke coming from under the hood, and when I drive it smells like there is an antifreeze leak and the water radiator and engine are not hot.

Smoke from engine or exhaust Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Engine coolant has a very distinct smell when it burns, a sweet candy like smell. If your coolant levels in the radiator aren’t dropping, a leak can be ruled out. If the level is low, that means you are either leaking, or burning coolant. A cooling system pressure test by a trained technician, like YourMechanic has, can help you with accurate diagnoses, and repair.