Q: Brakes not as responsive, must slam on breaks to stop, sponge pedal, slowed braking, replaced most parts already, can’t find leak

First the right front caliper was locking up slightly, nothing crazy but it pulled to the right when breaking hard. Vehicle had a good feel in the pedal still, stopped very well, no serious issues.

Vehicle needed some maintenance so both axles, front hub bearings, front ball joints, and front inner and outter tie rods where replaced. No part of the braking system was detached or opened in any way, calipers were slipped off, and put back on.

After replacement, turn on the car and no brakes at all, pedal straight to the floor, spongey , car would stop at the end of the pedal when the pedal hit the floor.

Right front caliper was bad, got a new one and new hose for it, turns out the hose was stripped on to the brake line, replaced line/hose, and caliper for right front.

Bleed all, turn on car, now both front calipers are locked up, bleed clutch and calipers, same thing, change master cylinder, bleed, breaks are free, but still no brake pedal, straight to floor, barely stops the car.

The problem you describe of low or no pedal after replacing the master cylinder is an indication of air is still in the system. You may have antilock brakes that needs to be bled out using a scanner that can activate bleed function and also open the proportion combination valve to allow fluid to flow to rear brakes so they can be bled out properly. I recommend you have a professional mechanic like one from YourMechanic do a complete brake inspection and bleed out system for you.

3. Brakes not as responsive, must slam on breaks to stop, sponge pedal, slowed braking, replaced most parts already, can’t find leak