I received the code p200a on my 2011 Kia Forte and I woul...

Q: I received the code p200a on my 2011 Kia Forte and I would like to know how much it would cost to get fixed.

asked by on August 01, 2017

A code on my diagnostic is intake manifold runner performance bank 1 and I would like to know how much it would cost.

Hi there. The code you’ve indicated is a Kia-specific trouble code that indicates four possible problems including, the Intake Manifold Runner Binding Or Sticking, a Faulty manifold flow valve, the manifold flow valve harness is open or shorted or the manifold flow valve circuit poor electrical connection. In order to correctly identify the root source of this problem, and determine how much the repairs would be, a warning light inspection at your location would be required.