Q: No code for misfire?

Had a check endine light come on. Took it to autozone and the code read faulty evap canister. Took it to a mechanic for the evap and a tuneup. Now 3 codes for misfires and the truck is running way worse then when I brought it to him. Didnt think I was gonna make it home. What happened? Did he mess someting up?

A: Hi there. It hard to determine, whether the...

Hi there. It hard to determine, whether the misfire codes and poorly running are related to the work that has been done. The question would be, whether you trust the repair facility enough to take your vehicle back? If the problem is related to the work that's been done, hopefully the repair facility would be honest and take care of the problem for you. If you would like another opinion. I recommend having your vehicle's engine misfires be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.